Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2011

Sign of Life


I am actually kinda proud of how the colouring turned out. Windsor & Newton - best colours evar! Sophia, btw... not gifted with magic. She has other ways to kick ass, though.

:I
Poor Gemma...
No idea. Couldn't be arsed to add a background. 8(
I am not dead. Here is proof. Stuff I painted. Yesterday was one of those highly creative ones. With semi-creative poses and scenes. T_T I am so random, even I know that!

The last picture was painted on the flight from London to Frankfurt. I used my water that I had ordered. And when the flight attendant came back to pick up the leftovers, she saw me sitting there, painting this, with a plastic glass full of water and said: "Don't rush it. You still have time to drink up." I didn't know what to reply to that. 8D
I didn't drink it, though.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen