Mittwoch, 2. März 2011

Finally got 'round to scanning...

The cast of my Snowbound-story. Poor Isaac...
Haunting of Alaizabel Cray-fanart. Shut up, I still love this book very much! Maybe I'll ink this sometime...
Friend of mine visited me two weeks ago. While she was checking her email I drew her. Höhöhö.
Sketchbook-page: Penguins and random heads. My favourite themes!
Those are actually... notes I took during a lecture at university. I suck at taking notes! 8D
More "notes".
Some random sketches of that other story I'm working on right now. Decided to add some lol-worthy stuff, hence that thing in the left corner. It's a photo, taken during happier times. *sad face*
Gemma. With her kris-dagger. These things are teh awesomness. I want one...
I need to visualize what Gemma's apartment looks like. I want to live there...
More Prince of Persia-fanart. And as you can probably tell: I shy away from those ornaments on her clothes! *iSuck*

Yikes. That was a lot of pointless stuff.

3 Kommentare:

  1. bloody hell xD!
    herrje ich weis gar nich was ich alles sagen kann, was das wort awesome noch toppt XD! ich mag deine skizzen total gerne ;_; und die face expressions sind immer wieder super <3!!skzze 005 und 006 mag ich grad am meisten <3<3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I used a image on my personal blog
    that's okay with you?

    http://www.paulobrito.pt/o-misterio-de-alaizabel-cray/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey there! Wah, sorry, I hadn't seen your comment. o_O

      That is totally okay with me (you gave credit so all is cool! And I'm flattered you chose one of my fanarts.)

      Cheers! :)

      Löschen