Donnerstag, 30. April 2009

Bwaj~

'Ello!

Sooo...

This young lady is called Adria. It was a sudden creative assault on my part when I read that some manga competition would be a bout vampires and love. So, while I really, really, really, really dislike all that Twlight-stuff I decided to write a story that has both vampires and love but not the hyped vampire-love. At the end, the vampire dies, his soul is set free, and everybody's happy. >:E


That one over there is... actually, it's fanart. For a book that'll be released this June. Retribution Falls by Chris. It's about airships, pirates, freebooters, air battles and friendshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!
Uhm... if you like that kinda stuff you should buy it.
>_>

<_<

Am not too happy with my rendition of that character. Am not convinced.













Moar.












DON'T ASK MEEE!
The thing is... many months ago I came up with a story about one legendary treasure: A ship that can fly in the sky. (We had that in FFV, hadn't we? Oh bummer.) I thought it would be funny to have something like a legendary airship as a treasure. Not the gold coin treasures. A world in which people haven't yet figured out how to make ships fly, you know...
And the captain of some ship was a skinny blackhaired fellow with a drinking problem who's constantly up to no good.
When I read the first chapter of Ret Falls over at chriswooding.com and read the description of Frey... well, to make this short, in my mind, he looked like Erikssen. Still does, in a way.
I found that funny. (My sis' advice was to cast actors for the roles of the book's characters but I simply cannot find any actor that looks like Frey. So, no can do.)

That's all for today.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen