Sonntag, 22. Februar 2009

I need to get rid of those legs.

Right.
So I should be doing something for uni.

Or clean up my room.

Or clean up the kitchen.

What did I do?
None of the above...

*shoots at self*

Anyway.
Tis be Isaak Ferrars from a story about, erm, a treasure hunt of some kind. I am still working on the details. There isn't much to tell you right now other than it's about Mayan stuff. The characters aren't fully worked out either. I couldn't even tell you what Isaak does for a living. But right now I wanted to make him fight for his life. Am I mean or what?

And yes, don't fret. I will get rid of those legs and of the perspective-errors.

1 Kommentar:

  1. isaak ferras *_* na den namen mag ich schon mal <3<3 aber ich kenn solche perspektiven T_T die sind unglaublich schwer zu zeichnen für mich T_T...aber ich find das gar nicht mal so falsch XD! ich mag solche szenen <33

    AntwortenLöschen